Resurfacing Mask - Sulfur & Lactic Acid Exfoliating Face Mask
- Sulfur, lactic acid and pineapple enzymes gently loosen dead skin cells.
- Fresh skin in bathed in vitamins C, B3 (niacinamide), B5 and E.
- Leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth for days afterwards.
- Chamomile and rosemary power soothes the skin as it is exfoliated.
- A blend of 3 clays add minerals to the mask.
- Glycerin and xylitol draw water from the air into the mask hydrating your skin.
- Each 100ml jar gives 5-10 masks.
- Because this mask is so effective - you will grow to love the smell of sulfur!
Apply to damp skin. Leave for 20 to 30 minutes. Wash off. Use no more than once or twice a week. Wear SPF if you’re going outside after exfoliating.
NOTE: The first time you use this mask you may get a pimple or two. These will quickly disappear. This is due to the clays in the mask drawing our dirt an oils from deep within pores.
Glycerin, kaolin clay, bentonite clay, ghassoul clay, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), lactic acid, niacinamide (vitamin B3), pineapple enzyme, xylitol, chamomile powder, rosemary leaf powder, sulfur, panthenol (vitamin B5), tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E)