Brightening Mask - 10% Vitamin C & Turmeric for an even skin tone
- A 10% dose of pure vitamin C (ascorbic acid) brightens the skin and evens out skin tone.
- A blend of clays and glycerin hold the vitamins in suspension preserving their efficacy until they reach your skin.
- Turmeric, licorice root and bakuchi (babchi) oil naturally help brighten the skin.
- Vitamins B3 (niacinamide), panthenol (B5) and vitamin E feed, soothe and moisturise the skin.
- Citric acid modifies the pH making the vitamin C even more effective.
- Each 100ml jar gives 5-10 masks.
Instructions for use
Apply to damp skin. Leave for 20 to 30 minutes. Use 1 or 2 times a week. Be careful, turmeric can stain clothes and towels.
NOTE: The first time you use this mask you may get a pimple or two. These will quickly disappear. This is due to the clays in the mask drawing our dirt an oils from deep within pores.
Glycerin, kaolin clay, bentonite clay, ascorbic acid, ghassoul clay, citric acid, niacinamide (vitamin B3), panthenol (vitamin B5), turmeric powder, licorice powder, babchi (bakuchi) oil, vitamin E