Sulfur & Lactic Acid Resurfacing Mask
- Our exfoliating mask to smooth and freshen skin
- A natural blend of exfoliants and calming ingredients
- Removes dead skin cells – gently
- Won’t cause irritation
- Leaves skin radiant
Your lifeline to luminous skin
An ingenious blend of natural ingredients combine to exfoliate, smooth, hydrate and radiate. The result: soft, velvety skin for days on end.
- Dead skin cells are gently loosened by sulfur, lactic acid and pineapple enzymes
- Vitamins C, B3, B5 and E bathe the skin in goodness
- Chamomile and rosemary soothe the skin as it is exfoliated
- Three mineral-rich clays ease out impurities
- Glycerine and xylitol draw moisture from the air into the mask, hydrating your skin
- Leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth for days after use
- Each 100ml pot gives up to 5 masks
How to use it
Apply to damp skin. Leave for 20 to 30 minutes, then wash off. Use once or twice a week. Wear SPF if you’re going outside after exfoliating.
NOTE: The first time you use this mask you may get a pimple or two. This is due to the clays in the mask drawing out dirt and oils from deep within your pores. Don’t worry – they will quickly disappear.
Glycerin, kaolin clay, bentonite clay, ghassoul clay, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), lactic acid, niacinamide (vitamin B3), pineapple enzyme, xylitol, chamomile powder, rosemary leaf